- Class fees must be paid at the time of registration. For your convenience, we can accept your credit card payment over the telephone. We understand that a registrant may not be able to attend a class for any number of worthy reasons, but to ensure that classes do not have to be cancelled at the last minute because of withdrawals, no refunds or credits will be issued unless the class is cancelled by Island Sewing.
- If a class is full, give us your name for a waiting list. If numbers warrant, we will schedule additional classes.
- Please check your class supply list and preparation instructions before coming to class. As a courtesy to your classmates and teacher, and to obtain the maximum benefit from the allotted class time, please come to class with the cutting specified and other preparation work completed and the tools you need.
- Make sure that all of your supplies are labelled and identifiable as yours. Island Sewing is not responsible for items lost or misplaced during class.
- We offer a 10% discount on class supplies. In general, all class supplies may be purchased at Island Sewing. Thank you for supporting your local quilt shop!
- Please ensure that your machine is in good working order prior to class. We do have a resident technician if you think you might need a tune-up, and carry or can order feet, bobbins and parts for almost any make and model.