If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
Add to Cart
The Janome CoverPro® 2000 CPX is designed to address your professional-looking coverstitch needs efficiently as well as regular household needs. It is a versatile machine which can be a workhorse for cover hemming tasks, yet remains remarkably quiet at high operating speeds and is budget friendly compared to other brands.
With free-arm arrangement, a proprietary seam tightening system (STS) and wide range of cover hem stitches, the CoverPro is a favorite among first-time users and cover hemming experts alike. Being an exclusively cover hemming machine, it doesn’t include any other rolled hem stitches, overlocking/serging features etc. and does not bunch up the fabric or cut into them.
It is your perfect solution for home-based garment making and hemming.
STS - Seam Tightening SystemTM
A proprietary technology from Janome, it replaces the traditional dial for thread tension with spring loaded looper to pull the thread tails in opposing directions and prevent slacking. The result is flat, tight stitches on the fabric surfaces giving it a professional finish. The flexible options ensure that you can reduce the tautness of thread for delicate fabrics which require looser stitches.
Chart for Stitch Selection and Threading
An easy-to read color coded reference chart attached to the front panel of the machine is a great resource for selecting the appropriate stitch for the texture of fabric you’re working on. It is a detailed reference, explaining the in-built selection of stitches, the requisite tension settings for tighter seams (thicker fabric) and softer seams (delicate fabrics). So no more guessing the correct settings and quick, error-free threading work.
With an available bed space of 10cm X 14.3cm (4” x 5.5”) – you are never short of space to sew, seam and handle those bigger projects.
Top-down needle action for improved Sewing
Like traditional mechanical sewing machines, the needles on this Coverpro is designed to stitch in vertical motion. This allows it to pierce through several layers of fabric with improved accuracy. The easily accessible extra high pressure feet ensure that the needles go through without complaint. Replacing the needles is a snap, with plenty of room around them.
Helpful Free-Arm arrangement
The large free-arm is engineered to offer plenty of room around it, making it a pleasure to finish off cuffs, elastic seams, and sleeves with great speed and efficiency.
Excellent feed ratio and Stitch Length Control
The differential feed ratio allows plenty of flexibility, ranging from 0.5 to 2.25 and allowing seamless feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric without letting them get puckered or too stretched while hemming stitches are put. And it is comfortably the market leader in stitch length adjustments, going from 1mm to 4mm.
With a solid, ball-point precision and long grooved structure in back and front, the needles on Coverpro (from makers Schmetz ELX705) offer superior quality and durability over several hours of work and layers of fabric than competing brands’ needles( HAX1SP).
• 3, 2 or 1 needle arrangement with 14.3 cm X 10 cm arm-space to the right of it
• Flat bed to free arm convertible arrangement – with 4” x 5.5” bed space (market leading specs)
• Adjustable differential feed ration from 0.5 to 2.25
• Lightweight (19lbs) and compact footprint ( W 16.3” X H 13.2” X D 9.56”)
• 1000 stitches per minute, peak operating speed
• Easy, color-coded threading and stitches reference chart on front panel
• Lay-in dial controlled thread-tension device which locks itself to presser feet for intuitive stitching
• Variable foot pressure with instructions for fabric type and thickness, easily accessible
• Stitch Types:
1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
• Stitch Width:
Stitch width (2 needles): 6mm (standard cover hem) 3mm (narrow cover hem)
Stitch width (3 needles): 6mm (3mm + 3mm) – triple cover hem
• Stitch length: 1 - 4mm
• Proprietary Seam Tightening System™ (STS) feature
• Vertical Needle drop
• Lay-in dials to control stitch lengths and differential feed ratio with ease, located on belt cover
• Manual thread cutter, usable with either hand
• High quality needle system
• Tension release device
• Set of needles
• Screwdriver (Large) Screwdriver (Small)
• Spool Nets
• Spool Holder Caps
• Lint Brush
• Needle Threader
• Attachment Screws (for optional accessories)
• Accessory Box